A one dish meal that’s loaded with flavor and easy to make. We’ve combined chicken, bacon and lots of cheese into this entree. Not only will you love this cheesy chicken cauliflower and bacon casserole because it’s low carb and low calorie, but this delicious meal is also high in fat and protein making this the perfect keto dinner. We’ve nailed it with the macros on this one! 3g net cabs and 5g total carbs per serving.
Known for hearty meals with a few ingredients in one glass dish, casseroles have been an American staple dinner since the 1950s. One dish meals are perfect for those busy nights and this recipe is an easy go-to dish the whole family will love.
What makes this casserole absolutely delicious, besides our beloved bacon of course, is the creamy sauce. The combination of cheddar cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and ranch seasonings creates our creamy sauce. You get two great recipes from this dish. The sauce I use is our homemade ranch dressing!
If you double the sauce portion from the recipe below you will have extra ranch dressing to dip your favorite snack or pour over your salad. You probably have all the ingredients on hand for this quick ranch dressing recipe. The ranch dressing has 0 carbs and 6g of fat per tablespoon serving which is great in helping you reach your daily fat gram goals.
Try out our other casserole style keto meals!
- Ultimate Baked Creamy “Mac” and Cheese
- Beef Enchiladas Rojas
- White Sauce Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas
Keto Cheesy Chicken, Cauliflower and Bacon Casserole
- 10 oz cooked chicken breast shredded. Rotisserie chicken can be used
- 4 cup cooked cauliflower cut in pieces
- 8 strips cooked bacon diced
- 1.33 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp chives diced
- 0.75 cup sour cream
- 0.5 tsp kosher salt
- 0.25 tsp fresh black ground pepper
- 1 tsp dried chives diced
- 0.5 cup mayonnaise I use Canola Mayonnaise by Spectrum
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 0.5 tsp dill weed
- 0.25 tsp garlic powder
- 0.25 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk coconut milk will also work
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Fry or bake bacon strips. Drain off grease. Crumbled into pieces and set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut cauliflower into pieces. Steam cauliflower until tender. Do not over cook. Add cauliflower to mixing bowl with bacon.
- Shred chicken breast and place into the same mixing bowl with the cauliflower and bacon. Set aside
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add mayonnaise, sour cream, black pepper, salt, almond milk, parsley, garlic powder, dill weed, chives, lemon juice and 1 cup cheese. Stir until blended
- Pour the dressing mixture into the bacon, chicken and cauliflower bowl. Stir until evenly coated
- Transfer contents of large mixing bowl into a casserole baking dish
- Top with remaining 1/3 cup shredded cheese and 1 tbsp chives
- Cover the dish with foil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly
- Serve hot. Store left overs in refrigerator for up to 5 days.