Enjoy rich and creamy lemon cheesecake all week long with these guilt-free keto lemon cheesecake bites. Blow your mind and not your diet with this easy, no bake, low carb desert recipe.
These bites look so decadent. They are perfect lemon cheesecakes in miniaturized form complete with a bottom crust layer and a coconut topping. Our luscious lemon cheesecake bites burst a lot of goodness with very little effort. Seriously, making these cheesecake bites are too easy…. Just mix, roll, and dip. No baking involved.
I love making individual bites. It’s an effortless way to keep track of your serving portions and macros. I know how many bites fit into my daily nutrition profile and I don’t overeat. Each bite has 2.6 g carbs, 10 g fat, 2.3 g protein and 103 calories. Here is a link to another one my easy no bake bites you can check out. I’m sure you’ll love our keto “molasses” balls too!
The lemon cheesecake bites are so cute and yummy making them perfect for sharing at parties or with a crowd. These make the perfect summertime treat. No plates or forks needed, just fingers. I enjoy these little delights as my dessert throughout the week.
With no baking involved these are ready in a fraction of the time and effort of making real cheesecake. To make these all you need is:
1. Room temperature cream cheese. It’s important not to use cream cheese right out of the refrigerator. Cold cream cheese will become chunky when mixing vs smooth and creamy.
2. Lemon juice. You can use fresh squeezed lemon juice or 100% pure lemon juice from a bottle
3. Lemon zest or pure lemon extract
4. Liquid sweetener of your choice. Stevia and monkfruit are the most common to use. Always be on the lookout for added unwanted ingredients when buying liquid sweeteners.
5. Almond flour for the crust is optional
6. Unsweetened shredded coconut for the topping is also optional
Checkout our other tasty keto bite-sized treats:
- Raspberry or Blueberry Lemon Coconut Macaroons
- “Apple” Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
- Fudgy Peppermint Cheesecake Brownie Bites
Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bites
- Place cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon extract or zest and liquid sweetener in a mixing bowl
- Mix until thoroughly blended
- place the mixing bowl in the freezer until the mixture becomes firm like dough, about 15 minutes. Do not let the mixture freeze.
- with your hands, roll the dough into 9 balls
- place almond flour into a shallow small bowl. dip the bottom of each ball into the almond flour forming a crust
- Sprinkle the unsweetened shredded coconut on top of each ball
- Place the bites in and airtight container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the cheesecake to set
- Store uneaten bites in the refrigerator in air tight container for up to five days
- Enjoy these bites cold right out of the refrigerator or allow to soften for about 15 minutes before eating