Enjoy these savory low carb bites for snacks, appetizers or breakfast. In my house we eat these all day long. Every Sunday I make a batch and then store them in the refrigerator. For the rest of the week, I have a quick Keto snack ready to go. These bites taste just as delicious cold right out of the refrigerator as they do warmed up in the microwave.
You’re taste buds will enjoy these cheesy bites and your low carb/Keto lifestyle will love that they are high fat, high protein, low carb. How can a ball of bacon, sausage and cheese not taste amazing, right?
We love this recipe so much I’ve even made a Chorizo version which is also amazing! Just switch out the sausage and bacon for Chorizo and you have another flavorful snack.
I prefer using hot Italian sausage for the added flavor and spice. If you prefer to tone it down a bit and use ground pork sausage, I suggest adding 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/8 teaspoon onion powder. Add more flavor to pork sausage by throwing in some rosemary or red crushed pepper.
I have seen already made pork and bacon sausage in the grocery store. Farmland makes a 1lb roll. I’ve used this before to make this recipe and it turned out great.
Feel like dipping your Keto Sausage, Bacon, Cheese Bites? Try sugar free BBQ Sauce (check out our TLC Thick and Tangy Barbecue sauce recipe), mustard or sugar free syrup. There are so many combinations of flavors you can try with these!
More of our tasty keto breakfast recipes to try:
- Sausage “McGriddle” Breakfast Sandwich
- “Apple” Cinnamon Doughnut Holes
- Simply Delicious Pancakes
- Easy Cheesy Biscuits
Keto Sausage, Bacon, Cheese Bites
- 1 lb Italian sausage I use New York Style Hot Italian Sausage Rolls
- 3 strips bacon diced
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs beaten, room temperature
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 0.25 tsp Kosher salt
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper (not wax paper). Preheat oven to 350.
- On the stove top brown sausage and bacon. Drain off most of the grease
- Drain off most of the grease
- Transfer the cooked meat to a mixing bowl and stir in the cream cheese.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Scoop up the mixture with a tablespoon and shape into bites. Place each bite onto the prepared lined cookie sheets. Bake for 19 minutes.
- Store uneaten bites in the refrigerator for up to one week.