Wait until you try my Ultimate Keto KOREAN Short Ribs! Taste the perfect balance of savory and sweet. These mouthwatering, fall-off-the-bone beef short ribs will have you convinced you're eating at a FIVE star restaurant – all from the comfort of your home!
These short ribs make an incredible easy dinner. Only six ingredients are used to make the flavorful sauce that make these ribs finger licking good and with an Instantpot you will be eating them in less than 90 minutes. Don’t have an Instantpot? No problem. You can still make these keto Korean short ribs with your crockpot. The ribs will be tender and ready to enjoy in 6-8 hours. Another savory and mouth watering instant pot recipe to try is our Fall Off the Fork Keto Instant Pot Beef Pot Roast.
Now that your Korean short ribs are cooked and falling of the bone, how do you enjoy this wonderful beef? I serve this dish two different ways.
- Place a serving of the short ribs onto Cauliflower rice. We like the Green Giant Riced Cauliflower Medley. Pour some of the sauce over the beef and enjoy.
- To lower the carbs and calories but not the taste, make little wraps with your Korean short ribs. Cut the ribs into pieces and place on leaves of romaine lettuce. Spoon some of the sauce onto the ribs and wrap the leaf around the beef.
Ultimate Keto Korean Short Ribs
- 2 lbs bone-in beef short ribs I use grassfed beef short ribs from MOINK. The net meat weight for this recipe is 24 oz
- 3/4 cup coconut aminos I use coconut secret brand
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- himalayan/kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cut the beef ribs into chunks
- Salt and pepper the chunks on both sides
- Turn Instantpot on to saute setting. Sear short ribs in small batches, turning to brown on all sides. Once the meat is browned, return to the pot
- Add the coconut aminos, sesame oil, garlic powder and onion powder to the pot, stirring all ingredients together
- Place on lid and set valve to sealing. Cook on high pressure for 50 minutes. Once cooking is finished, allow Instant pot to depressurize naturally.
- Remove ribs from pot and serve hot over riced cauliflower medly as pictured or wrap in romain lettuce leaves.
- The nutritional information is for the meat and sauce only